• We verify the package and ownership documents.
• Buyer submits deposit payment to our Escrow Payment Agent Bank Account.
• The Seller will receive the money only after the Buyer accepts the package.
The seller will contact us with the details of the transaction; Our team inspect the package and the ownership documents before accepts the transaction and will offer protection to the buyer.
The deposit is reassurance that Buyer acting in good faith and have the necessary funds to complete the purchase.
When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account until the transaction is completed. The Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow'.
Our Payment Agent will hold the funds in a trust account where they will be held until the transaction is successfully completed. This ensures that your transaction is protected against chargebacks, fraud or wrongly described goods.
The shipping will begin to the Buyer address after payment is secured. Our company deliver within the delivery time promised by the seller.
The package will be delivered to buyer address. The buyer receives and inspect the package - making sure the package match seller description. The buyer's inspection period is 5 days.
During the inspection period, the buyer must either:
• If the package is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the package. The package ownership will be transferred to the Buyer as a new owner, and the transaction will be completed successfully.
• If the buyer refuses the package, the buyer will receive a full refund and the package will be sent back to the seller, on the seller's costs. All refunds will be made within 24 hours of receipt of cancellation - no questions asked!
You will get a full refund if the package does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller.
You will get a full refund if you don't like the package or if the specifications are different than the ones you agreed on with the seller.
If your purchase is found to be with hidden defects, you will get the total amount you paid for it.